Friday, February 12, 2016

Collector's Edition Items - Wheely Heel

It's already Friday again, and your collector's item for today is Wheely Heel. Last week I said the next item might be a Valentine's related item, well I guess I was wrong! This does not look anything close to Valentine's themed item. Anyway, this item is under the vehicle category item with 397 attack 331 defense and added bonus of +10 health points. When I see this item, all I can think is a handicapped person using it... hmm what about you? and health points bonus makes me think it is a clue... lol, yeah that's me thinking out loud.

Anyway, it's been a week and no new events yet. Well for those in the family, they are busy with new ongoing boss fight that was released a few days ago I believe. But for others that are not in the family yet, it's nothing to do... not a bad thing, because you can catch up and finish off some cities that you have not completed yet, including the new districts in Japan that was released a week ago. If you are done with those, then I suggest you to farm consumables... any consumables in any cities. Why? just to be prepared for the next Urban Assault or any other events that will usually pick certain jobs that require consumables.

No comments:

Post a Comment