Thursday, February 18, 2016

Siege Leagues 6 - Monster Buggy

The 6th season of Siege Leagues has just started today. For this season the grand reward is a vehicle Monster Buggy with 360 attack and 401 defense and a bonus +50 skill points for the top 5 Families in the highest League (The Nuclear League). 50 skill points sure is a lot of points. You will need to have good strong family to get that reward. Are you in one of that five strongest family in mafia wars?

I am still searching for a good family who will accept me.
I've been looking around and most of them required a total 20k, 25, 50k or even higher sum of attack and defense. I am only level 1k+ with slightly a bit over 7k of total attack/defense, so it's kinda hard for me to join any family out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment