Friday, December 18, 2015

Collector's Edition Items - Brawn Dust

As always on every friday, a new Collector's Edition Item is released.

For this friday, we have something called Brawn Dust with 323 Attack and 389 Defense which also comes with +6 Energy if you decided to buy this item. One thing that I am seeing lately on these collector's items is that the image does not have a collector's edition badge. In my opinion to without that small badge or tag or whatever you called it, the item would feel less desireable or recognizeable as a collector item.

The badge as I may call it, is the only thing that we can tell if an item was available for limited sale as collector's item. Without that unique mark, the item would look normal as other items sold through marketplace or acquired from any other events. There would no added value or prestige having it, from the collector's point of view.

Well, that is only my opinion. ^_^
I was wanting to get one of them since I played again last october.
However, because this new item does not have a particular mark on it, I definitely skip it for now.

How about you? are you getting one for yourself?
.
..
...

Update on January 22, 2016:
I was wrong about the item's image, or maybe Zynga made changes between now and then but there is another image for this item in the game with tag on it. It will be the image that shows up in the inventory if you search for the item, here is the image:

So I also check the next item which is Cobb's Wren and see if it is also has an image with tag on it. However the wren, as it shows up in the inventory, does not have tag on it. Maybe once they notice it, they will add a new image with a tag and make it as a default image in the inventory.

No comments:

Post a Comment