Sunday, December 13, 2015

The First Post


This is the first post on this blogspot.

I started playing mafia wars around 2010? and stopped around 2011?.
And I came back and started playing this game again around late September 2015, about 2 months ago.
A lot has changed for sure, first of all... I am shocked that moscow, bangkok, vegas and italy has disappeared. I completed those cities except italy to gold mastery before I took a long break from mafia wars. I found out that before Zynga deleted these cities they opened another tier of mastery (ruby) and made some new achievements available for that. So, now I am out of luck for those three or four achievements that will be grey out forever.

As I was playing the game, I kept seeing some nice items (image wise not stat wise) and I was wondering where did that items come from? Is it still available, can I still get them now? So, I got an idea... why not create a blog about those looted drop items from jobs, fights, or any other events. That would help other people with the same situation as me. I know there are many other blogs or sites that also do the same, but I still want to try it. This would also be a good way for me to learn how to code html, do some css stuff and others.

So, here I created this blog to keep track of new items released by zynga on (hopefully) every upcoming events, and possibly old released items that I can get information on.

^_^

No comments:

Post a Comment