Saturday, December 19, 2015

The Stranger's Swag 49: Warty Squid & Pipe Shot

Today we get free items from simply posting and clicking feeds.

This animal item called Warty Squid is the first one of the set. The stats is 246 attack and 329 defense. As always the stranger's swag comes with 4 items in a set. So, if you plan to get all 4 items, you should not forget to log in and post & click on those stranger's swag feed in the next 4 days.



One thing I notice about this event, the reset time does not seem to follow like others. Just like today, I got twice... yes, 2 times of this option to share the items. I think it is around 4 PM PST (server time) when the banner get changed and showed a new item to share. So today I get to post 2 swag items, I am not sure if I can get 10 items total or just 5 (3 from your posted feed and 2 from clicking your mafia feed).

Anyway, the second item is Pipe Shot which is considered as a weapon... *chuckles* maybe you can smoke, point and shot someone with it. The stat is 247 attack and 330 defense.

No comments:

Post a Comment