Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Safesmith 5 - Cloud Shroud

cloud shroud safesmith
There are a few new events released today including a charity sale event.
I will post each of them on separate post today.
The first of four is, The 5th Safesmith event:


After a few days, I have been doing quite well for awhile. I managed to crack the safe 3 times consecutively with just free lockpicks from fight & job loot. But still not good enough to hit the 4th times... I was using 2 lockpicks with 45% chance of success but it failed!! oh well, good thing they were all free lockpicks that I used, hehehe.

So far, I got 2 different items for the total of 4 (2 of each). My free technique was by using 1 lockpick per attempt, till I get 2 consecutive success then go with 2 lockpicks the next following day and hope for the best. However, that technique is not yet proven successful, but if it were up to 4 counts I would definitely buy a few lockpicks to increase the chance on the 5th counts to get the +10 skill points.

complete list of new items can be found at the bottom of this post.


Update on 26th December:
Today I do not see the notification on the left bottom corner of the safesmith banner. So I guess the lockpicks are NOT dropping anymore from jobs and fights. Oh well, so I can conclude that this Safesmith event, I ended up with 4 new items for total 6 pieces and 11 consolation prize items which totalled 15 all together. Because of my mafia attack/defense points still slightly below 700k marks, those items still provide some points increase.

Here is the complete list of new items that comes with this Safesmith events:

No comments:

Post a Comment