Friday, January 1, 2016

Collector's Edition Items - Knuckle Slasher

The very first Collector's Edition Item we have for this year is Knuckle Slasher. It is a weapon type item with 325 Attack and 391 Defense, with +6 Stamina bonus. I am somewhat feel disappointed but also a bit happy with this new collector item.

I feel disappointed because with all of the christmas and new year's things still around us, I was hoping they will release something related. Perhaps a candy cane gun, a red nosed reindeer or maybe henchemen of Santa's Helpers or something similar. However, I am quite surprise that they put back or remember to add the tag on the image. Now, look at the image I posted... isn't it better like that than without the tag? That for sure will point out that this item is special, not from drop or any event but only from Collector's Edition Item series!!

update:
Oh yeah... I finally bought a Collector's item! hahaha.
This would be my first purchase of collector's edition item.
I will put up a screenshot of the purchase...

No comments:

Post a Comment