Friday, January 8, 2016

Collector's Edition Items - Puffed Chest

The second item for this year's Collector's Edition Item is released today. It is a jacket covered with quills, Puffed Chest that has 326 attack and 392 defense with added bonus of 6 defense.

Surprisingly, they remember again this time to put the collector's tag on the image. Good job Zynga, you started the year with quite a few good remarks. I think I am going to buy this one too just like last time I decided to buy it because I promise myself to get one of the collector's item if they put back the tag.

Though I still think the price is kind of steep for this item. It's an item for 46 reward points that will outdated in a month or so and only have +6 defense bonus on it. If I spend reward points on skills, I could probably get 16-18 skill points with the same amount.

No comments:

Post a Comment